What you’ll need
- MIIKOKO Colour Kit
- Colour & Developer
- Clothing protection cape
- Kitchen scales
- Timer (on your phone)
- Wear a button-up shirt
- Put on gloves and cape
- Start with dry, combed hair.
- Part your hair down the middle into two sections, then part each section from the top of the head to just behind the ear.
- Mix 50g of colour with 75g of the developer (if you have long thick hair, mix all the contents together).
- Take 4cm sections on one side of the head.
- Place your hand under the section and paint onto your mid lengths and ends of the hair using your hand as a support ‘backing’ for the brush.
- With both hands milk the sections to ensure even spread of colour.
- Repeat on all sections.
1. Set your timer and relax
Timing for toner
Or see your personalised instructions.
- Rinse by shampooing the hair twice and conditioning from roots to ends.